Tuesday, May 31, 2011

football boots nike t90

football boots nike t90. but the new Nike Total 90
  • but the new Nike Total 90

• iphone3gs16gb
    Apr 21, 10:55 AM
    arn,

What are we to do with people who will abuse of this new feature?

football boots nike t90. re: Football Boots - Page 3
  • re: Football Boots - Page 3

• Davowade
    Apr 6, 11:30 PM
    About damn time too...

http://i54.tinypic.com/5n30z.jpg

Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...

football boots nike t90. Nike Football Boots
  • Nike Football Boots

• Surely
    Apr 21, 11:21 AM
    That isn't it, because I can change the scores up or down (by TWO points) at will.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I was able to change the vote on your post back and forth from 1 to -1 with one click.

On a side note, before I start a new thread about it, is anyone having issues with the ability to view PMs? I'm getting a "fatal error".

football boots nike t90. The new Nike T90 Tracer
  • The new Nike T90 Tracer

• dr_lha
    Oct 3, 03:49 PM
    lets hope for a great keynote:

1- new Mac without display, performance would be better than imac, and not as much $$ as mac pro. basically a mid sized tower good enough for mid level use on graphics, games and much more. something upgradable by the end user.

Not going to happen. You realise that Apple doesn't give a crap about the 100 nerds out there that want to be able to upgrade their graphics cards?

They know that people who buy computers, tend to simply buy a new one rather than "upgrade parts". The only people who upgrade parts of their computers are gamers, and they aren't a serious market segment Apple will go for with a mid range tower.

Its a small market segment that will cannibalise both iMac and Mac Pro sales if introduced. Anyone who wants a headless Mac out there is nicely covered by the Mac Mini. I know its not the computer "for you", but you have to realise that "you" are not the mass market that Apple is going for.

football boots nike t90. Football Boots gt; Nike T90
  • Football Boots gt; Nike T90

• Xenious
    Oct 2, 05:19 PM
    I'm for open standards, but I'm sorry I selfishly want to see Real die a horrible painful death. Oh and I also want a T-shirt that says "DVD John cracked my butt." :)

football boots nike t90. Football boots. Nike T90
  • Football boots. Nike T90

• leekohler
    Apr 16, 06:49 PM
    Personal attacks are very mature.

I made an observation in a joking manner. But yeah, it probably does sting a little. ;)

It's Saturday night. I'm going out with friends to see some bands and then hopefully get sodomized later.

What are your plans? ;)

football boots nike t90. Buy Now middot; Nike Total90 Laser
  • Buy Now middot; Nike Total90 Laser

• dr Dunkel
    May 2, 11:17 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; sv-se) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Location tracking "bug"... haha... well, I'm glad Apple got caught.

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser III FG
  • Nike Total 90 Laser III FG

• AndrewMT
    Jan 9, 05:21 PM
    :mad: I can't believe I was able to hold on this long and all I get for my patience is:

"Due to exceptional demand, your request could not be completed at this time.
    Please try again at a later time."

I hope somebody can upload a saved stream of the keynote to youtube or something.

• b166er
    Mar 17, 06:00 PM
    it's a shame the whole "antennagate" fiasco gave the iPhone 4 such a bad rep. I've had mine since launch, and I have had roughly 5 dropped calls. 3 of which happened while I was in a moving vehicle. So it could just as easily be blamed on the network or the place I was driving through at the time.

It seems like whenever someone wants to knock the iPhone they go straight for the antenna non-issue.

football boots nike t90. Football Boots gt; Nike T90
  • Football Boots gt; Nike T90

• bunty
    Oct 6, 12:36 PM
    Doesn't AT&T piggyback on T-mobile's network and vice-versa? Shouldn't the map reflect that?

football boots nike t90. football boots! Nike T90
  • football boots! Nike T90

• iJohnHenry
    Apr 26, 08:20 AM
    Seizure.

<cynical> Acting for the video? </cynical>

Seriously, at indicated above with the drive-through mugging, look no further than your nearest lawyer, for this American phenomena of people sitting on their hands when there is trouble.

football boots nike t90. the football boots world
  • the football boots world

• ciTiger
    May 3, 03:22 PM
    This is a major setback IMHO...
    I know it is illegal but carriers make tons of cash with their inflated prices... Who protects us from that?

football boots nike t90. -Nike T90 Laser Elite Football
  • -Nike T90 Laser Elite Football

• roadbloc
    Mar 6, 03:14 PM
    No they don't. They just attempt to copy (often badly), then license universally and flood the market with a lot junk that includes a ton of different models at very low price points.

The scary thing is is that you actually believe this nonsense.

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Tracer Elite Series
  • Nike T90 Tracer Elite Series

• ArtOfWarfare
    Jul 21, 09:19 AM
    Oh my god...

did Apple seriously just make pointing fingers apart of their campaign?

I thought they were above that!

I understand that it's unfair that the other companies do that and all, but Apple really doesn't need to stoop to their level, do they?

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Shoot Astro Tuft III
  • Nike T90 Shoot Astro Tuft III

• Mac Fly (film)
    Oct 19, 11:42 AM
    Split twice so that's 1600 shares now. $125K - you got him beat ;)
    So you only payed $1600 for them, and now they're worth $125,000. You legend!! Good luck..

football boots nike t90. football boots nike.
  • football boots nike.

• iSee
    Nov 16, 01:51 PM
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with Apple using AMD processors, as long as it's a good product.

I mean, suppose AMD comes out with something 50% faster than a CD2 for half the price? Why wouldn't we want to get us some of that?

I don't follow the processor wars, but:

If Intel's got the best processor, I want Apple to be using that.
    If AMD's got the best processor, then I want Apple to use that.
    If Intel's got the best laptop processor and AMD the best workstation processor, then I want Apple to use both!

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III AG
  • Nike T90 Laser III AG

• andyblac
    Aug 7, 02:51 PM
    UK prices have not changed still �529 for the 20" and �779 for 23", i'm ready to buy a new Mac Pro 2.66 & a Cinema Display but not if the UK prices dont drop.

football boots nike t90. Coloured in a Nike-favourite
  • Coloured in a Nike-favourite

• Huntn
    May 5, 06:20 PM
    Guns are within my scope of practice (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/rchoi/detail?entry_id=88328)

Couple this with the fact that the NRA has prevented any studies on guns and their impact on American society and I think we can all rest assured that we're heading towards a society ruled by the American Taliban. Heavy sarcasm intended.

If guns are so important to society, why is it taboo to have an adult conversation about their impact on that society?

Why? In the mind of the NRA:
    Step 1: Talk about guns.
    Step 10: Ban and confiscate guns.

Therefore they resist even common sense initiatives supported by police such as gun fingerprinting.

• PODshady
    Nov 24, 04:25 PM
    I get the macs that price anyways with my student discount

PlaceofDis
    Jan 13, 03:04 PM
    That childish prank is close to the kind of thing that Woz pulled in college, so I can appreciate the humor on one level. The problem is that this was done at a trade show and is completely unacceptable behavior for any group passing themselves off as professional journalists or industry bloggers who wish to be taken seriously.

If I were CES management, I'd ban them for life. Can't imagine Apple will let them anywhere near Moscone.

agreed. they should totally be banned for this. its not acceptable behavior.

I agree it was immature.

Still, it probably will lead vendors to 'secure' their sets in the future, and the fact that it was so obnoxious and obvious means it's very unlikely this sort of vulnerability will present itself next year.

the thing is, at a trade show, this shouldn't be an issue, as since gizmondo wants to act like a child, people have to spend more time and energy to make sure it doesn't happen again? its everyone paying for some stupid prank that was meaningless in the first place, which is way gizmondo fails.

puuukeey
    Jan 9, 01:07 PM
    not free?

boooooo hisssss....

kdarling
    Oct 22, 07:06 AM
    For all of you touting one carrier over another check these maps out.

Thanks. However, that site doesn't seem to update its information. Some of it dates back at least five years.

For example, I looked around my area, and most of the well known dead zones marked on the map were resolved a few years ago with new towers.

jelloshotsrule
    Sep 7, 11:51 PM
    i get the feeling a lot of people are going to jump on the bash kanye west bandwagon since he trashed george bush.

the racism that is apparent in this thread is frightening though

bedifferent
    Apr 29, 07:11 PM
    A slider like that only makes sense on a touch interface, where you would physically move it. A user would drag it along with a finger. Very "organic".

Animation for sake of animation is pointless. With a mouse, it is counter intuitive, when all users are used to "pushing" or "depressing" the button in.

What about using the magic trackpad to "slide" the selection? Perhaps engaging "Tap to Click" then sliding the bar with the trackpad.

My Magic Trackpad was collecting dust until the release of Lion DP's. OS X 10.7 is definitely making more use of the multi-touch features of the track pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment